Holy Souls Primary School

Holy Souls Primary School
If there is anything you would like to see featured on our BLOG, please send us a message!

Friday 9 January 2015

It's a Pantomime - "Oh no it isnt!"

Today we enjoyed the talents of The Bitesize Theatre Company and their production of 'The Golden Voyage of Sinbad'.
I used to love watching Sinbad's adventures on TV when I was younger - does that make me old? "Oh, no you're not", I hear you agree.

Can you remember the story?  What were your favourite parts?

Your homework is to write a recount of your experience of this great pantomime, including super illustrations.

We will share our ideas next week and rewrite the story during literacy.

5 comments:

  1. looking at this brought some memories back that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the pantomime my favourite part was when they got the dagons tooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember the story of Sinbad and my favourite part was when alakersam comes.

    love from grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Sinbad is a very interesting play

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the story of Sinbad and I know the story very well.

    ReplyDelete