Holy Souls Primary School

Holy Souls Primary School
If there is anything you would like to see featured on our BLOG, please send us a message!

Thursday 2 May 2013



On Saturday 11th May or 18th May is our First Holy Communion. Do not forget to practice your hymns!


We will be going over to Church next week and the week after so that we can prepare for our special day.

These are the prayers after Communion that we will share. We hope that you are learning them!


1. Lord Jesus I love and adore you
You’re a special friend to me.
Welcome, Lord Jesus, O welcome
Thank you for coming to me.

2. Thank you, Lord Jesus, O thank you
For giving yourself to me!
Make me strong to show your love
Wherever I may be

3. Be near me Lord Jesus,
I ask you to stay
Close by me for ever
And love me I pray.
Bless all of the children
In your loving care
And bring us to Heaven
To live with you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment