Holy Souls Primary School

Holy Souls Primary School
If there is anything you would like to see featured on our BLOG, please send us a message!

Monday 18 April 2011

Our Targets for this half term

READING -

Must
I can find information from sections in a text using simple signposts.

Should
I can identify and note the main points in a section/text.

Could
I can summarise the main points or facts in a text to find information in response to questions.



WRITING

Must
I can use capital letters and full stops when writing a sentence.

Should
I can use commas to separate items in a list.

Could
I can use a comma when I add detail to a sentence with a clause at the end.



NUMERACY

Must
I am able to solve single and multistep problems within 30, using +, - and x, explaining the methods to my talk partner and writing it in a number sentence.

Should
I am able to solve single and multistep problems within 100, using all four number operations ( +, - ,x and - ) explaining the methods to my talk partner and writing it in a number sentence.

Could
I am able to solve single and multistep problems within 1000, using all four number operations ( +, - ,x and - ) explaining the methods to my talk partner and writing it in a number sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment