Holy Souls Primary School

Holy Souls Primary School
If there is anything you would like to see featured on our BLOG, please send us a message!

Friday 4 June 2010

Our Maths Targets for this Half Term

Must
I am able to solve single and multistep money and real life problems within 30, using +, - and x, explaining the methods to my talk partner and writing it in a number sentence.

Should
I am able to solve single and multistep money and real life problems within 100, using all four number operations explaining the methods to my talk partner and writing it in a number sentence.

Could
I am able to solve single and multistep money and real life problems within 1000, using all four number operations explaining the methods to my talk partner and writing it in a number sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment