Holy Souls Primary School

Holy Souls Primary School
If there is anything you would like to see featured on our BLOG, please send us a message!

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Our targets for next half term.

Our targets for the next half term for reading will be:
MUST I can find main events, characters and information in a text.

SHOULD I can discuss plot and characters and find information from sections in a text using simple signposts.

COULD I can identify character actions and how they respond to events and note the main points in a section/text.


Our targets next half term for writing will be:

MUST I can use capital letters and full stops when writing a sentence.

SHOULD I can use commas to separate items in a list.

COULD I can use a comma when I add detail to a sentence with a clause at the end

Our targets next half term for Maths will be:

MUST I can work out and recall multiplication facts for the 2, 5 and 10 times-tables and the related division facts; recognise multiples of 2, 5 & 10

SHOULD I can work out and recall multiplication facts for the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 10 times-tables and the corresponding division facts; recognise multiples of 2, 5 or 10 up to 1000.

COULD I can work out and recall multiplication facts up to 10 × 10, the corresponding division facts and multiples of numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment